Software engineer with a focus on game engines, tooling, and automation. My passions include creating personal experiences in games, and encouraging others to do the same.
I work for modl.ai as a Senior Software Engineer. Previously, I was at Unity Technologies for 6 years.
Outside of work, I make short games, organise events for girls to learn game development, and mentor at Coder Dojo.
In 2018, I was honoured to be featured on the GamesIndustry.biz 100. I also had a game featured at AMaze Berlin as part of the Out Of The Frame game jam.
Contact me for details or see my LinkedIn profile for my career history.
Software and open-source projects I’ve contributed to
Talks and panels
- Catching and Preventing Bugs with AI, devcom Developer Conference, August 2023
- Advantages of 2D Tilemaps for Mobile Development, Unite LA, October 2018
- Advantages of 2D Tilemaps for Mobile Development, Brighton Unity User Group, August 2018
- Streamlining Game Development with Unity Teams, Unite Europe, June 2017
- How I Taught Myself To Code, Brighton Digital Festival, September 2017
- The YGD finalists visit Unity, July 2017